A Latvian-Swedish networking effort to best serve industry and academia.
Latvian-Swedish regional network is a collaboration and technology transfer platform established in the frame of the CAMART² project to maximize the impact of the activities of the partners’ cooperation on the both sides of the Baltic Sea and beyond.
- to increase the scientific collaboration between research and industrial partners from Latvia and Sweden;
- to promote the mobility of students and researchers between partner organisations;
- to encourage the sharing of research infrastructure;
- to increase the number of collaborative projects;
- to increase the visibility of partner organisations in the region;
- to maximize the impact on the industrial growth in the region;
- to broaden networks and facilitate the outreach to researchers and stakeholders in other countries;
- to make stronger and relevant offers to stakeholders in the region including complementary competences and shared infrastructure;
- to attract public and industrial funds.